in compliance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03, “Personal Data Protection Code” we would like to inform you that the personal data you provide when registering for the services offered by the site http://www.chiesigroup.com will be processed in accordance with the above-mentioned legislation and the privacy obligations fulfilled by the Chiesi Group.
Chiesi Group is the exclusive owner of the domain http://www.chiesigroup.com
Any unauthorised use of the above domain is expressly prohibited and constitutes a serious breach of copyright and of legislation relative to brands and industrial rights.
The processing owner is Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., with registered offices in Via Palermo, 26/A, 43122 Parma.
Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. gathers the personal data of users accessing the "Press Area" solely for the following purposes:
- to allow reading of corporate press releases regarding the Chiesi Group;
- to allow reading of the press folder containing corporate information regarding the Chiesi Group;
- to allow downloads of high-definition multi-media material regarding the Chiesi Group;
Should processing of your personal data be required for certain services, we inform you that:
- your personal data will be processed solely for purposes linked exclusively to provision of the above-described services;
- in compliance with article 26 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 your personal data can only be processed after receipt of written consent to the processing.
You are entitled to exercise your rights with regard to processing of your personal data as per article 7 of Italian legislative Decree 196/2003, given below:
Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The individual has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data of which he is subject, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to receive indication about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes for and conditions in which said data is to be treated;
c) the logic applied in the case of treatment performed with the assistance of electronic methods;
d) the identity of the owner, the controllers and the representative appointed under the terms of article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects and subject categories to which personal data may be communicated or which may receive such information while acting as national territory representative, processors or appointees.
3. The data subject has the right to:
a) update, modify or if so desired, integrate the data;
b) cancel, transform into anonymous format or block data processed in violation of the law, including that which it is not necessary to preserve in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently treated;
c) receive confirmation that procedures under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, to those bodies or persons to whom said data has been communicated or transmitted, except in the case in which such communication proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
4. The data subject has the right, wholly or in part, to oppose:
a) when his/her reasons are legitimate, to oppose processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purposes of the data collection;
b) to oppose processing of personal data for the purposes of issuing advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications.